- 1 month ago
- Employment type
- Los Angeles
- Closing date
About this organization
The Los Angeles-based Paciﬁc Council on International Policy (paciﬁccouncil.org) is an independent, nonpartisan organization committed to building the vast potential of the West Coast for impact on global issues, discourse, and policy. Since 1995, the Paciﬁc Council has hosted discussion events on issues of international importance, convened task forces and working groups to address pressing policy challenges, and built a network of globally-minded members across the West Coast and the world.
The Paciﬁc Council’s activities in Los Angeles – conferences, speaker events, task forces, working groups, and delegations – oﬀer a forum for the creation and exchange of ideas and tools to advocate for sound global policy. The Council is governed by a Board of Directors. Dr. Jerrold D. Green serves as President and CEO.
As a West Coast organization focused on international aﬀairs, the Paciﬁc Council applies signiﬁcant energy to making an impact through programs and projects with special resonance for our region of the world.
About this job
The Pacific Council seeks to hire an Integrations Contractor to help our operations team implement new software, train staff to be knowledgeable of new technologies, and streamline our current tech processes.
The Integrations Contractor will be responsible for conducting individual and guided research to source implementation methods for new software, develop training guides, assist staff with the implementation process, and learn about industry best practices. This person will work closely with the Operations Team to execute projects, and will occasionally work with other members of the Pacific Council staff.
Roles & responsibilities
Customizations & Integrations (70%)
● Design and configure workflows to automate the membership billing processes in Salesforce.
● Perform Integration of third party applications (Drip and MixMax) or other applications for automated email & workflow tracking.
● Perform Pandadoc/Salesforce application integration to automate document creation in Salesforce (ex: gift receipts).
● Perform Salesforce/Google Suite integration.
● Perform Qualtrics/Salesforce integration
Project management (20%)
● Work cross-functionally with Operations, IT and other key stakeholders and build solutions based on their needs.
● Provide project updates, documentation, training etc.for new Salesforce customizations.
● Conduct research to determine the best option for the design & implementation of workflows for automated email and workflow tracking.
● Identify opportunities for enhancements for existing processes (ex: GSuite integration)
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
● Minimum two years of experience as a Salesforce administrator or consultant required
● Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption
● A documented history of successfully driving projects to completion
● A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex concepts
● Basic SQL skills (understanding and writing queries)
● Strong data management abilities
● Well rounded tech skill set, including: systems administration, application development and scripting, user support, and cloud implementation and integrations
● Strong understanding of the Salesforce.com platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, flows, and other content of intermediate complexity
● Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
● Ability to work independently and in collaborative teams
● Strong attention to details in order to support platform users
● Learn our business fast - Salesforce touches almost every part of the business so you will need to ramp up quickly
● Salesforce.com Admin certification
● Salesforce Platform Developer certification(s)
● Experience working with Salesforce APIs and Web Services
Email cover letter and resume firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line “Integration Contractor Position” No phone calls, please.