Thank you to all of the organizations that submitted!
We're granting a total of $1 million to organizations that are working to address the issues that matter to Los Angeles.
The proposals will be posted online soon.GET UPDATES
- Public voting
- Submissions Open
- EvaluationWe are here.
We're funding the best ideas to address the issues that Los Angeles cares about most, listed below.
Curious if your organization is a good fit? Check out this post explaining each of this year's 12 issue areas.
- Access to Creative Industry Employment
- Youth Economic Advancement
- Income Inequality
- BIPOC- and Women-Owned Businesses
- Affordable Housing and Homelessness
- Climate and Environment
- Public Transit
- Immigrant and Refugee Support
- K-12 STEAM Education (Science, Tech, Engineering, Arts, Math)
- Support for Foster and Systems-Impacted Youth
- Green Space, Park Access, and Trees
- Community Safety
Angel City Sports
ASU in California
Boyle Heights Neighborhood Council
Crop Swap LA
Department of Neighborhood Empowerment
East LA Rising
Las Fotos Project
Los Angeles Center for Law and Justice
Los Angeles City CD5 - Councilmember Paul Koretz
Los Angeles County 2nd District - Supervisor Holly J. Mitchell
Los Angeles Walks
Sloane Stephens Foundation
The Eisner Foundation
UCLA Anderson School of Management
UCLA Grand Challenges
USC Sol Price Center for Social Innovation