- 1 month ago
- Employment type
- Los Angeles
- Closing date
About this organization
Inner City Law Center (ICLC) is a nonprofit law firm on Skid Row in Downtown Los Angeles. We are looking for extraordinary people to help us end homelessness in Los Angeles. Founded on the fundamental principle that every person should always be treated with dignity and respect, ICLC fights for justice for low-income tenants, working-poor families, people who have disabilities or are experiencing homelessness, people living with HIV/AIDS, and homeless veterans.
About this job
The operations Coordinator will support and work closely with the Chief Operating Officer with a variety of operational tasks at ICLC. This person will take a huge part in event planning, employee activities, and will have a hand in communication with ICLC’s board.
Roles & responsibilities
- Assisting with the management of daily operational activities.
- Performing administrative tasks, such as making travel arrangements, answering phones, scheduling meetings, etc.
- Managing vendors both externally and internally.
- Assisting with the onboarding and offboarding of employees.
Assisting with project management by creating assignments, tracking progress, and resolving issues.
- Managing internal and external stakeholder relations.
- Managing budgets and preparing financial reports related to projects.
- Planning and organizing conferences, events, staff training, and employee engagement activities.
- Preparing and maintaining operations documents and reports.
Required Hiring Criteria: Commitment to ICLC’s mission. Excellent time management, organized and detailed-oriented. Self-motivated, willing to learn, ability to meet deadlines, and ability to exercise sound independent judgment. Ability to multitask and prioritize. Access to reliable transportation.
How to Apply: Cover letters and resumes are reviewed upon receipt and applications will be accepted until the position is filled. To apply, please upload your resume and cover letter detailing your interest in the position directly to our website at https://innercitylaw.org/join-our-team/. Applications will not be considered if both resume and cover letter are not provided.