Digital Marketing Manager
- 13 days ago
- Employment type
- Los Angeles County
- Closing date
About this organization
TreePeople is an environmental nonprofit organization that mobilizes individuals, families, communities, philanthropists, and public agencies to work together to create green, resilient communities by providing education on the benefits of planting trees, capturing rainwater, greening schools, and providing fun environmental educational activities. TreePeople unites with communities to grow a greener, shadier and more water-secure region at homes, neighborhoods, schools and in the local mountains.
About this job
The Digital Marketing Manager is key to supporting the Marketing and Communications
department in managing and executing all digital and social media efforts. A successful candidate will have a proven track record of producing written and visual content that drives new followers, likes, and/or donations. This person will be very comfortable with ideating and executing multiple campaigns at the same time. This person will have a deep understanding of online digital platforms including SEO, keywording, and running digital ads.
Roles & responsibilities
Manage digital marketing campaigns based upon TreePeople’s brand, key messages, and
- Create, edit, share, curate, and manage content including photo and video assets.
- Focus on written and visual stories to increase engagement with targeted
audiences, including donors, volunteers, policy makers and the population at large.
- Develop and execute unique and impactful social media strategies, with a focus
on platforms such as Instagram, TikTok, and YouTube. This includes creating,
editing, and curating content.
- Drive digital campaign execution across owned digital properties, including
websites, paid media, and social platforms, as well as CRM/email strategies.
- Coordinate/collaborate with internal teams to develop assets for digital marketing
channels (ads, landing pages, email, social).
- Detailed KPI analysis and reporting on website, social media and digital campaign
- Manage Google Analytics (GA4) and Google Tag Manager and other digital
marketing technology and work to ensure tools are optimized and functional.
- Develop, test and iterate new ideas for content, user experience, navigation,
performance and functionality.
- Work closely with TreePeople’s Development Department to manage and grow
fundraising campaigns as well as the Tree Dedication Program and monthly donor
program’s digital presence in order to meet organization’s fundraising goals.
- Develop and execute a social media calendar under the direction of the Director
of Marketing and Communications.
- Monitor, listen, and respond to users via TreePeople’s social media platforms.
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design, and strategy.
- Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into
recommendations and plans for revising the digital campaigns.
- BA in Communications, Marketing or a related field strongly preferred.
- 3+ years of digital marketing/social media management.
- Digital fundraising experience is preferred.
- Proficiency and experience with digital marketing platforms, including Google Ads, Google
- Tag Manager, Google Analytics/GA4 and Salesforce CRM.
- Strong knowledge of SEM, SEO and PPC strategies.
- Experience in digital content creation including photo and video assets.
- Strong proficiency with photo and video equipment and editing software including but not
limited to Adobe Premiere, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effects and DiVinci Resolve.
- Experience with social media ads platforms including Meta Business Manager Suite and
Tik Tok Ads Manager.
- Experience with email marketing software such as Mailchimp, Pardot or ConstantContact
and running email marketing campaigns.
- Experience in storytelling and the creation of engaging content that creates a call to
action for audiences across multiple audiences and digital platforms.
- Excellent writing, copyediting and proofreading skills.
- Exceptional communication and organizational skill.
- Work experience in non-profit sector preferred.
- Work in policy/advocacy sector is a plus.
- Design and Photoshop skills are ideal.
To apply, complete the application found in the direct link.