- 1 month ago
- Employment type
- Los Angeles
- Closing date
About this organization
Chrysalis serves people navigating barriers to the workforce by offering a job-readiness program, individualized supportive services, and paid transitional employment. We empower our clients on their pathway to stability, security, and fulfillment in their work and lives. Since 1984, we have helped more than 77,000 individuals change their lives through jobs.
About this job
This position is responsible for forecasting and conducting and coordinating various analyses as determined by Senior Management in support of operations decision making. Identification of opportunities to improve the forecasting process and operating results through financial analysis and development of enhanced management information systems are key activities. Effective communication of this information to Senior Management and the respective operational groups is critical to the success of this position. The ideal candidate will be highly detail-oriented, able to process many simultaneous tasks with accuracy, attention to detail. have strong communication skills and take the initiative to drive process improvements.
Roles & responsibilities
- Build reports, dashboards, and analysis tools in the financial systems like Adaptive Planning, to be used by stakeholders across
- This role will play a key role in developing annual budgets and financial plans for the future of the organizing committee, while emphasizing the values of integrity, excellence, optimism, collaboration, and inclusion in all forms
- Creating, consolidating, and maintaining financial models
- Capturing and analyzing data from multiple sources
- Developing and maintaining Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Streamlining data flow and automating the analysis process as needed
- Work closely with each department leader during the quarterly forecasting and annual budgeting process to support business strategy
- Work with and provide support to department leaders to facilitate the flow of timely and accurate information
- Complete Ad Hoc projects as determined by CFO
- Demonstrate a strong passion for Chrysalis’ mission to creating a pathway to self-sufficiency for homeless and low-income individuals by providing the resources and support needed to find and retain employment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related discipline.
- 2 - 5 years' financial analysis, reporting, and modeling experience
- Non-profit experience preferred
- Hands-on experience with creating and building complex financial models
- Very strong analytical skills including financial modeling, forecasting, and reporting
- Experience with QuickBooks, Sage Intact, and Adaptive Planning (or other Financial Planning & Analysis software).
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and the Microsoft 365 Platform
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized
- Well-developed analytical and problem-solving skills
Chrysalis is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from qualified individuals who are representative of the culturally and ethnically diverse communities that we serve. Please feel free to apply at the following link: https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/web.php/jobs/ViewJobDetails?job=38023&clientkey=CD984CD9C229845FAA8738BDDE4C3C73