We’ve got access to the information that every Angeleno needs to make an impact. Our blog features the latest LA2050 news, announcements, features, happenings, grantee updates, and more.
Join Team LA2050 as a Design Fellow!Posted
❗️ WE'RE HIRING❗️
Come join our team as a part-time Design Fellow!!
- Care about building an even better Los Angeles?
- Passionate about graphic design?
- Looking to use your art to create social impact?
If that describes you, then check out the official job posting below.
DESIGN FELLOW, GOLDHIRSH FOUNDATION/LA2050
The Goldhirsh Foundation is looking for a Design Fellow to collaborate with our team on a part-time basis. The work includes creating the campaign for the annual LA2050 Grants Challenge; creating visually-appealing and captivating imagery that aligns with existing LA2050 brand guidelines in our social media posts, newsletter, websites, marketing and communications assets, and various creative special projects.
The Fellow will have the opportunity to learn about and engage with the nonprofit, social impact, and social entrepreneurial sectors in Los Angeles County and beyond.
This is a paid position, and at this time, is mostly remote.
The position begins in early January 2023. (Early February 2023 is okay as well.) The position concludes February 2024. Beginning in January allows a month of overlap with our departing Design Fellow. There is also a possibility to extend the position beyond the current enddate.
The Design Fellow can expect to work with the Goldhirsh Foundation 15-20 hours a week. The number of days per week, and number of hours per day (maximum of eight) are flexible. The Fellow is expected to attend at minimum two of our regularly scheduled weekly team meetings.
Roles & responsibilities
- Creating all designed visual elements for the annual LA2050 Grants Challenge campaign
- Working within current brand identity parameters, while also bringing forth personal design sensibilities
- Collaborating with other team members to produce design assets for all of LA2050's social media platforms, digital communications, presentations, reports, print ads, and other media
- File management/organization
- High attention to detail and good communication skills
Bonus skills and interests include:
- Video editing/motion design
- Excitement to work with nonprofit/philanthropic efforts around Los Angeles
Send resume, cover letter, and design portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org