We’ve got access to the information that every Angeleno needs to make an impact. Our blog features the latest LA2050 news, announcements, features, happenings, grantee updates, and more.
Mental and Physical Health ResourcesPosted
- Schedule a COVID-19 test
- How to Navigate the New LA
- Los Angeles County Department of Mental Health
- Access Center 24/7 Helpline
- (800) 854-7771
- (562) 651-2549 TDD/TTY
- Children's Medical Services Family Resource Guide
- Guide for how to navigate COVID-19 for cancer patients and survivors
- Mental health resources from BLD PWR
- National Child Trauma Stress Network's COVID-19 Resources
- Teen Line: https://teenlineonline.org/
- Vista Del Mar Child and Family Services is offering free tele-counseling to low income families. Call (310) 836-1223 extension 500 for Intake.
- Domestic Violence
- If you are concerned about being quarantined in an unsafe home situation or need help, all DV shelter resources are generally available on: domesticshelters.org
- The National Domestic Violence Hotline is also available 24/7 at 1-800-799-7233 (SAFE) or 1-800-787-3223 (TTY)
Click here to return to the full directory of Los Angeles area COVID-19 resources, services, and opportunities to make a difference.