We’ve got access to the information that every Angeleno needs to make an impact. Our blog features the latest LA2050 news, announcements, features, happenings, grantee updates, and more.
Food and Nutrition Resources in Los AngelesPosted
- LA County's "Let's Feed LA" portal connects those in need of food to those who can help.
- For the closest food pantry/bank to you, visit the Los Angeles Food Bank Pantry Locator
- Community Services Unlimited is assisting people in applying for Calfresh (aka food stamps) by phone. If you or anyone you know is recently unemployed, experiencing shortened hours, is a student, or experiencing other issues that impact your ability to buy food, call to make an appointment at (213) 746-1216 or email email@example.com.
- Every Table is offering free delivery and food distribution for seniors who need food brought to their homes, students, and food distribution centers. If you need 10-10,000 meals, reach out to Everytable at (323) 458-6487. For more info, click here!
- Hollywood Food Coalition is providing nightly, packaged takeaway meals. Location: 5939 Hollywood Blvd, LA CA 90028. Phone number: (323) 462-2032. Hours: Monday through Sunday 6:15 pm - 8:00 pm.
- WIC clinics under South Los Angeles Health Projects will remain open and will be remotely issuing participants food benefits onto their WIC cards to avoid families from going out given our COVID19 pandemic. For those families that have not yet gotten the new WIC card and wish to locate the nearest WIC clinic to them, please visit: http://www.slahp.org/wic-centers-by-city/
- Check out this list of restaurants that are offering markets to buy groceries at this time.
Children and Youth Specific (0-17):
- Free "Grab & Go" meals for LAUSD students are available Monday through Friday 7 am to 10 am
- Dashboard of LA County student meal distribution centers
- Sign up to deliver meals to seniors through Meals on Wheels
- Gloria Molina YWCA food distribution 7515 Pacific Blvd, Walnut Park, CA 90255, (213) 516-3575
- Dream Center home delivery for individuals 65 and over
- Community and Senior Centers Senior Lunch Programs
- Zoomers to Boomers is offering easy, fast, and safe grocery delivery for the elderly and immunocompromised.