We’ve got access to the information that every Angeleno needs to make an impact. Our blog features the latest LA2050 news, announcements, features, happenings, grantee updates, and more.
2022 LA2050 Grants Challenge Submissions ReportPosted
We are proud to release our report examining the record-breaking 480 programs, projects, and initiatives submitted to this year’s LA2050 Grants Challenge.
2022 LA2050 GRANTS CHALLENGE SUBMISSIONS REPORT
In the report, we dive into the voting results and proposal data while exploring the seven social impact trends that emerged through this year’s submissions – from trauma-informed action to a lack of public transit solutions. The trends shed light on the issues Angelenos are most focused on and the innovative strategies they're using to tackle them:
- Trauma-informed action
- Infusing STEAM education with social justice
- Opening the door to housing stability
- See it to be it – the power of mentorship
- Digital tools, tangible resources
- Advocating, organizing, and fighting for rights
- Lack of public transit solutions