Food Distribution Coordinator
- 1 month ago
- Employment type
- Los Angeles
My Friends House is a Food Pantry and Wellness Non-Profit in Los Angeles. For the past 15 years, we have served fresh and healthy food to many neighbors in need. We are looking for a Distribution Coordinator who will be the core of our Pantry Operations.
- Driving for supply pick up, delivery, and transfer
- Be a qualified van driver
- Repeated lift 50 lbs
- Orders weekly from LA Regional Food Bank via an online site
- Arranges pickups of other sources (markets and restaurants)
- Monitors food supply on hand
- For Extra Helpings provider: make sure all required documents are completed as needed.
- Handle weekly distribution to a diverse group of clients; handle client challenges as needed
- Direct volunteers and staff
- Consider Food Pyramid and attempts to provide clients with foods for well-balanced meals
- Distribute other items as needed by our clients: diapers, toilet paper, hygiene items, laundry supplies
- Provides items appropriate for our neighbors experiencing homelessness
- Take responsibility for all vehicles; report all accidents properly
- Respects and assists other agencies
Please email your resume to email@example.com.