- 3 months ago
- Employment type
- Los Angeles
Salary:c.$85,000 per annum
Hours:Full Time or Part Time
Hours Details:Full time preferred but would consider 80% / 4 days per week
Closing Date:7 March 2022
First Interview Dates:Week commencing 14th March
About the role
We're looking for a LA-based Digital Fundraiser to join our growing global Development team and play a leading role in securing income from the general public in the US. We are a legal and environmental charity that uses the power of the law to fight against climate change and to protect nature and the environment. Our Development Department is responsible for raising funds to enable the organisation to deliver its mission.
In this role, you will be responsible for cultivating public support in the US for ClientEarth’s work, by acquiring and stewarding supporters to become long-term donors. You will provide US market support across digital fundraising including coordinating joint supporter engagement and fundraising campaigns, digital marketing channels including social media, donation platforms, email marketing and supporter care functions.
Meet your Manager
In this role, you will be managed by Tim Jenner. Tim is our Head of Digital Fundraising, having joined ClientEarth's London office in February 2020. Over 13 years, Tim has worked as an international fundraiser at several charities, most recently at the International Rescue Committee. In that time, Tim has focused on a range of supporter engagement channels including digital and direct response, donor stewardship, SMS, and supporter-led events. Tim holds a professional diploma with the Institute of Direct Marketing.
- Develop and manage fundraising campaigns to engage and substantially increase the ClientEarth supporter base in the US.
- Manage digital fundraising channel lead-generation and revenue-generating campaigns in the US.
- Ensure US supporters receive an excellent user experience
- Develop ClientEarth's US website resources
- Create end of campaign reports
- See the job description (below) for a full list of duties for this role.
- A strong track record in, and passion for, digital marketing and/or fundraising
- Experience managing paid and owned marketing channels including social media, email marketing etc.
- Experience developing engaging content centred on donor engagement and acquisition
- Experience managing competing deadlines and managing multiple tasks and priorities in a busy fundraising/marketing environment
- Fluent (CEFR level C2) in English
- Confident user of digital marketing tools including Facebook Business Manager and Google Ads as well as email marketing platforms such as MailChimp or equivalent
See the job description (below) for a full list of requirements for this role.
Have a question about this job? Please visit our Careers site for advice on applying, FAQs, and more.
Location: We are in the process of setting up an office in the LA area. Current plans are to be based on the West side of LA, close to Santa Monica.
Flexible working: Post-covid, our flexible working policy allows our people the choice to decide to work from home in the country where their contract of employment is issued for 80% of their month, with the other 20% of their month being office-based See our Benefits page for more.
ClientEarth values diversity and inclusion and the benefits this brings. We aim to appoint the most suitable candidate at all times and welcome applications from people from all different backgrounds.
Please note that ClientEarth is only able to employ those who have the pre-existing legal right to work in the US.
ClientEarth is not a law firm and does not provide legal advice or legal services to third parties.
Documents - Download the full job description and person specification
Apply for this position here: https://jobs.clientearth.org/jobs/vacancy/digital-fundraiser-0540/558/description/