- 2 months ago
- Employment type
- Los Angeles
The Site Director, Santa Monica is a caring and empathetic leader who takes pride in delivering best-in-class services to staff and clients, motivating a team to achieve ambitious goals, and thrives in being a part of a growing organization. As part of the management team, the Site Director models and supports staff in delivering high-quality employment services. The successful candidate will have an entrepreneurial mindset and contagious team spirit, is quick at thinking on their feet, enjoys learning and leading others to success, and understands the importance of leveraging team strengths and building strong relationships throughout the organization.
The Site Director will play an integral role in supporting the organization’s Strategic Plan, manages personnel, grants, resources, facility operations, including safety, and external partnerships, such as volunteers, local government officials, and potential donors. In addition, the Site Director also serves as a liaison to the local community and develops and nurtures partnerships with local agencies for the purposes of outreach and client service.
Duties and Responsibilities to include but not limited to:
Trains, Mentors & Manages Staff to Deliver Exceptional Services to Clients
- Leads, supports, mentors, and manages the Santa Monica Clients Services team consisting of 6+ direct reports, Chrysalis staff from across departments, and volunteers, providing oversight of administrative duties.
- Develops and fosters a culture of engagement, innovation, support, transparency, and accountability.
- Works closely with full Client Services management to facilitate best-in-class staff meetings and trainings, in addition to consistent application of processes and programming.
- Routinely identifies relevant training opportunities to ensure staff feel invested in and are equipped to provide the highest quality programming.
- Track and monitor program data. Analyze trends of client service delivery use. Help and lead the creation of data informed annual goals for the site and programs.
- Supports staff in addressing client grievances, including providing de-escalation support, in timely manner.
- Provide support in onboarding new team members across the organization.
- Ability to address challenging conflicts and operational problems, making timely decisions, often under pressure with tight and competing deadlines.
Conducts Outreach and Manages Key Partner Relationships
- Identifies coalitions/partners, secures resources and represents Chrysalis at community meetings.
- Represent Chrysalis to stakeholders, including providing site tours, attending outreach events & community meetings, and delivering presentations.
- Act as a thought partner and support for in-house partners and Chrysalis Departments, such as the On-Site Counselor, Development, External Relations, Chrysalis Enterprises, IT, and Finance.
- Work in close collaboration with Chrysalis Enterprises (CE) and External Relations to ensure there is adequate amount of client referrals; conduct client outreach and recruitment to meet target number of clients served.
Develops and Oversees Achievement of Programmatic Objectives & Strategic Initiatives
- Actively participate with the Client Services Leadership team to consistently improve programs and services and support program design and evaluation efforts.
- Develop content for and lead staff meetings and case conferences. Participate in department and organization-wide convenings, including content development and delivery.
- Make recommendations and participate in the implementation of projects, such as a curriculum review, to ensure that services are aligned with best practices in the field, reflect the needs of the client population, and support clients in achieving their employment goals.
- Oversee, including monitoring budget allocations, resources to support clients in the job search and retention process.
- Key strategic thought partner for Assistant Vice President and leadership team to promote strategic plan.
- Ensure staff utilization of electronic database systems and create reports to track program statistics. Assists in the development of program reports, evaluations, and other data collection and provides both numerical and anecdotal data to meet funder requirements and other needs.
- Develop annual program and outreach plans, including goals, objectives, strategies, and evaluation. Monitors budget and implementation of the plan.
- Identifies and assists in the recruitment of volunteers necessary to accomplish program goals and objectives
Job Skills & Qualifications:
- Interest in, experience working with, and sensitivity toward the Chrysalis client population.
- Minimum 3 years in program delivery and management, including both direct client service (preferably in case management) and staff and volunteer supervision, training, and mentoring.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities and/or experience motivating team members toward completion of goals.
- Experience setting culture. Infectious enthusiasm for making workplace a great place to be.
- Demonstrated team player with a clear understanding of team dynamics.
- Exceptional customer service, interpersonal, and public speaking skills, including the ability to use tact and diplomacy in all interactions and to appropriately represent Chrysalis to external audiences.Ability to solve challenging operational problems and make timely decisions, often under pressure with tight and competing deadlines.
- Ability and willingness to work occasional evenings and weekends.
- Facility for data and statistics, including comfort with spreadsheets and database programs.
- Bilingual (English & Spanish) a plus, not required.
***In order to be considered a cover letter should be submitted with your application***
Apply to this position here: https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/web.php/jobs/ViewJobDetails?job=30556&clientkey=CD984CD9C229845FAA8738BDDE4C3C73