- 13 days ago
- Employment type
- Part Time
- Los Angeles
College Access Plan (CAP) seeks to hire an Administrative Assistant. Under the direct supervision of the Director of Operations and Communications, this person is responsible for administrative and event support for the Executive team. The Administrative Assistant is an energetic and creative team player who is organized and thorough.
Part-time, 20 hours/week with occasional evening and weekend events
$21,000-24,000/year, dependent on qualifications and experience
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, scanning, preparation of information and/or research as requested
- Compose correspondence (draft new/update existing)
- Event support including pre-planning, onsite and post-event tasks
- Prepare communications and edit as needed including grant reports, website updates, and correspondence
- 3-5 years administrative experience
- Demonstrated writing and communications experience
- Well-developed organizational skills with a strong attention to detail
- Excellent computer skills with basic software, MAC OS, common social media platforms. Adobe Creative Suite a plus.
- Ability to work in Pasadena office as needed
- Not-for-profit experience
- Event experience
- Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM
- Familiarity with the greater Pasadena community
Benefits of Being on the CAP Team
- Dedicated, insightful, and supportive staff
- Opportunity to have a meaningful impact
- Autonomy and trust
- Simple IRA with 2% employer match
- Applicants must include a cover letter and resume
- CAP will provide a prompt to which applicants who move forward in the process will be asked to respond as a writing sample
- Applications received through May 30, 2022 will be considered in the initial review, and review of applications will continue until the position is filled
About College Access Plan
College Access Plan (CAP) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that collaborates with Pasadena’s public schools and community partners to make fully equitable college information accessible to all students, and we support students from sixth grade through college graduation. Our programs are free, and we use no limiting criteria like grades, test scores, and citizenship status. We have developed an adaptable model that meets all students where they are and when they’re ready.
College Access Plan is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, or sexual orientation.
Email resume and cover letter to
kate [@] collegeaccessplan.org