Title: Operations & Spanish Satellite Assistant
Status: Full Time
Hours: Mon.-Fri., 8:45am-4:45pm
Reviewed by: Director of Operations
OUR HOUSE Grief Support Center is seeking a detail-oriented operations specialist to join our team and perform a variety of duties including but not limited to front desk client and volunteer support and administrative support for our program staff. Candidate must be extraordinarily systems and detail oriented and proficient in Microsoft Suite. This is a temporarily remote position.
Job Description and Specific Duties:
Operations & Spanish Satellite Assistant responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Open office daily, manage the front desk/reception area, greeting and directing all guests
- Maintain organization and cleanliness of lobby, volunteer room, and other shared spaces
- Set up rooms for daytime house tours, group meetings and pre-group appointments
General Administrative Support
- Update the agency’s master calendar with: payroll dates, Board meetings, closure and events
- Anticipate Board meeting dates to prep materials, room reservations, meals, etc.
- Coordinate monthly Staff Lunches
- Assist with all aspects of the appointment scheduling process
- Attend weekly 1:1 with direct supervisor and weekly team huddle meetings
Program and Development Administrative Support
- Attend and assist with agency Run for Hope, Volunteer Luncheon, Camp Erin, House of Hope Gala and additional events as requested
- Point person for phone system including recordings for closures and changes to operating hours
- Coordinate repair needs with building owner and manager and handyman
- Purchase office supplies and present receipts to CEO on a monthly basis with explanation.
- Assist with the physical preparation of quarterly volunteer trainings in WLA
- Assist Directors and Coordinators with needs and projects
- Assist with data entry and analysis
Spanish Satellite Program
- Assist with creation and translation of materials as needed across the agency
- Electronically organize Spanish translations and maintain their integrity across all platforms
- Assist staff with Spanish speaking calls and transfers to the appropriate staff as needed
- Assist coordinator with scheduling, appointment reminders, and administrative work as needed
Marketing Manager Support
- Maintain inventory of all collateral and notify MM when orders need to be placed and coordinating printing when approved
- Assist with updates to any inhouse books or collateral prior to printing
- Keep Collateral Materials up to date with information on: printers, prices, materials and dates of completion.
- Well-organized, self-directed, highly motivated, ability to work independently and in a team, and handle multiple tasks.
- Ease at managing competing demands and determining top priorities independently.
- True team player with excellent teamwork and collaboration skills; willing to support team members as needed across the organization for high-priority projects or events.
- Strong analytical, research, problem-solving, decision-making instincts, and verbal and written communication skills, with an emphasis on an ability to effectively communicate with diverse audiences using multiple mediums.
- Outstanding organizational and project management skills, with impeccable attention to detail and ability to work under pressure with a high degree of accuracy.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office