KYCC is committed to meeting the needs of the multicultural Koreatown community. We believe that delivering effective programs requires support staff that has the same passion and commitment as those who provide direct services. We expect our administrative staff to be respectful and flexible and to be driven to achieve their personal and professional goals.
We endeavor to be an employer of choice and are looking for candidates who will make an immediate and lasting contribution. We have been serving our diverse community for more than 40 years, and if you're passionate about using your skills and experiences to support our mission, we'd like to meet you.
Campaign Coordinator (Full-time, Non-Exempt)
Unit: Community Economic Development (CED) Reports To: CED Manager Positions Available: 1
Updated: 8/21/21 Salary: $42,000 - 52,000, or DOE
Summary: Under the supervision of the CED Manager, the Campaign Coordinator is responsible for countywide outreach and education campaigns in collaboration with community-based organizations and government agencies to increase awareness of available tax credits and vaccinations. Performance is reviewed on a continuous basis with specific goals and objectives identified throughout the year. This is a regular, full-time, non-exempt position, working 40 hours a week.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Lead for countywide public awareness campaigns:
- Managing public awareness outreach and education of campaigns (tax credits, stimulus, and/or vaccination awareness, etc).
- Creating campaign outreach assets, such as social media calendars, graphics, and/or flyers.
- Seeking opportunities to promote campaigns.
- Representing KYCC and our mission through various media outlets in a professional manner, as needed.
- Documenting partner activities, such as client and volunteer stories, videos and photos.
- Maintaining relationships with partners, subcontractor agencies, and vendors.
- Documenting and reporting project outcomes to meet all contractual and program goals.
- Collaborating with KYCC communications departments, media consultant, and other leadership within the countywide collaborative.
- Campaign contracts management:
- Managing campaign outreach and education collaborative.
- Preparing monthly progress reports for steering committee and funder.
- Providing training and supervision to partners in the collaborative.
- Handling the timely payments to partner agencies and vendors.
- Maintaining records of invoices to and payments from funder.
- Other duties as assigned by the Community Economic Development Manager.
Minimum Requirements / Qualifications:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business, Public Relations, Communications, Social Work, Project Management, or other-related field from an accredited College or University –OR—an AA degree in Business or Administration with two(2) years of related work experience.
- Demonstrable knowledge and skill in business, including human relations, public speaking, outreach and marketing, and organizational skills.
- Experience with community organizing, working with community-based organizations and/or collaborative.
- Bilingual capacity in English/Spanish, required.
- Ability to organize and prepare documentation in a timely manner.
- Possess initiative, flexibility, and the ability to work under pressure and without direct supervision.
- Demonstrable working knowledge of the use and operation of personal computers and proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.), and general Internet and electronic communications.
- Ability to work collaboratively with others and a willingness to participate fully in the team process.
- Commitment and competency to work with the various ethnic/cultural groups in the community.
- A valid California Driver’s License, access to personal transportation, and proof of auto insurance.
- Proof of passing a TB test.
- Proof of eligibility to work in the United States.
- Physical requirements: Able to sit for long periods of time; seeing to inspect the field and written documents; ability to communicate with KYCC staff, affiliates, clients and public; and dexterity of hands and fingers to operate office equipment