Campaigns require copywriting, designing and producing compelling content for digital and print outreach, engagement, and advertising, and creating attractive promotional events, campaigns, and initiatives with the primary goal of supporting our key organizational priorities.
Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- The basic design of materials to support campaigns such as fliers, social media graphics, patches, etc. The graphic design scope will not include major publications.
- General writing and editing support such as social media posts, website updates, copy-editing, Council communications, and collateral, etc.
- In partnership with the Senior Manager of Communications, PR, and Events, develops and manages digital advertising on all platforms, including GSGLA website.
- Routinely updates website and occasionally creates campaign- and department-specific pages.
- Provides digital lead generator for membership.
- Reports on digital analytics and advertising impressions.
- Provides basic photo and video editing for social media, website, and other campaigns.
- Develops and schedules branded content to fulfill social media strategies designed to engage our audiences.
- Works closely with the Senior Manager of Communications, Events, and PR to plan and execute dynamic social media campaigns.
- Closely tracks and reports out on campaigns’ performance and provides recommendations based on research and data with professionalism.
Collaboration and Relationship-Building
- Works closely with the Senior Manager of Communications, PR, and Events to develop a comprehensive suite of externally focused marketing and messaging materials, providing creative direction and communicating a compelling brand position.
- Works closely with the Senior Manager of Communications, PR, and Events to define the vision for the GSGLA brand, ensuring brand consistency across all channels and platforms.
- Partners with key members of the Marketing & Communications team to ensure integration of brand marketing, public relations, digital, email, social media and content strategies and initiatives that drive brand visibility and loyalty.
- Responsible for stewarding positive working relationships with other departments; under the direction of the Senior Manager of Communications, PR and Events, uses strong communication skills, outlines and agrees upon expectations, deliverables, strategy, and proactive planning and communication.
- Collaborates with the Senior Manager of Communications, PR, and Events on the production of signature events for corresponding assigned departments.
- Provides courteous, consistent, professional, and knowledgeable customer service to external constituents and internal clients.
- Other duties as assigned by the Director of Marketing and Communications and/or the Senior
- Communications Manager of Communications, PR, and Events.