The following provides a general description of duties and a more specific description of requirements for the Administrative Aid (Data Entry). Please note that the summary of responsibilities and required abilities identified below are not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements.
The Administrative Aid will provide administrative and data entry support to case and contact interview activities related to COVID-19 outbreak investigations. The Administrative Aid will work closely with a team of case and contact interview program managers and their teams to assist with the process of issuing Health Officer Orders (HOO), documentation, data entry tasks, and communications, as needed.
The duties of the Administrative Aid include, but are not limited to:
- Provide clerical support to the Case and Contact Interview Team related to COVID-19 outbreak investigations;
- Assist the Case and Contact Interview Team with the process of issuing HOO;
- Track the completion and submission of all necessary investigation documents, including entering and supporting data into surveillance and electronic record system and other DPH data platforms;
- Maintain daily communication with the Case and Contact Interview Team; Manage equipment and materials requests to support Case and Contact Interview Team Activities
- Comply with DPH training regarding confidential information related to personal information; and
- Complete other clerical duties as assigned.
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- Windows-based laptop or desktop device, with a speaker and mic;
- Reliable Wi-Fi/internet access;
- High proficiency in various computer programs, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and other specialized programs;
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills;
- Ability to manage multiple tasks independently and as a part of a team;
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to work well with internal and external staff and clients; and