We are an entertainment content development company located in Southern California. The growing company has an immediate need for accomplished and professional executive administrators to support the office of senior level executives. They will perform all administrative tasks on behalf of the executive’s office including, but not limited to, extensive scheduling, travel coordination, administrative management and active time management of the executive’s day to day priorities and responsibilities.
The Executive Administrative Assistant must have the poise and disposition of a diplomat. A blend of professionalism and the disposition, which projects being approachable and personable. The role is currently remote until further notice.
- 7 plus years as an Executive Administrative Assistant or Chief of Staff
- Provide administrative and high-level support of the executive
- Bring a focused, steady and calming sense of administrative and operational expertise with the ability to act gracefully under pressure
- Manage and maintain the executive’s dynamic calendar, regular schedule and appointments
- Coordinates with executive to ensure approval on all personal and business items
- Extremely diligent with follow-up action items, administration and seeing items through completion
- Function as the point of contact for guests in the event the executive is unavailable or delayed
- Manage communications with internal senior level executives and external customers and clients
- Provide meeting and presentation support including meeting planning, creation of materials where needed, confirming technical requirements, printing, projecting and displays, distributing materials accordingly
- Additional high-level executive assistant duties including maintaining calendars in multiple time-zones, phones and phone sheet, filtering and prioritizing incoming requests, email correspondence, and travel with detailed itineraries
- Efficient and timely processing of travel & expense reports and invoices
- Maintain efficient flow of information. Streamline office/administrative set-up; create time-saving measures and being quick to respond to requests and is completely dependable on follow-through
- May be required to travel with executive on short- or long-term assignments or engagements
- Must be very personable, approachable, firm when the situation requires, and have a high level of professionalism
- They are on stage must act the part as it pertains to confidentiality, discretion, diplomacy and resourcefulness. All with a positive attitude.
- Must be a creative thinker with excellent written/ verbal communication skills
- Able to handle complex travel arrangements and logistics
- Needs to be a decision maker and situational thinker with a demonstrated ability to grasp things quickly and work well with or without direction
- You must be able to anticipate needs and stay 10 steps ahead. You should have the ability to foresee issues before they occur and plan option-based contingencies if they do.
- Must be comfortable in high profile situations and be able to protect privacy and confidentiality
- Must be proficient with mobile and desktop tools
- Domestic and international travel may be required
- Assist with requests for participation in panels and speaking engagements
- Periodically review desk, physical mail and email for time sensitive issues, maintain files, manage event invitations, and maintain large contact database