Come Work with LA's BEST!
Work in your community and be a role model for kids!
LA’s BEST is an out-of-school time program providing homework assistance, enrichment, and recreational activities to children on elementary school campuses throughout the Los Angeles Unified School District.
Now Hiring Across LA
CENTRAL REGION (Van Nuys, North Hollywood, Hollywood, Los Feliz)
NORTH REGION (San Fernando Valley, Pacoima, Sylmar, Northridge, Canoga Park)
EAST REGION (East LA, Boyle Heights, Highland Park, Lincoln Park, El Sereno, Cypress Park)
WEST REGION (Koreatown, West Hollywood, Mid City, Culver City, Pico Union, Echo Park)
SOUTH REGION (Hyde Park, Compton, South LA, San Pedro, South Gate)
To apply please email your resume to [email protected]
Subject line: Your Region
If offered a position, you must meet the minimum requirements for processing by LA's BEST and LAUSD which consists of the following:
1. You must be 18 years of age or older
2. You must present your original HS diploma/GED/Official HS transcripts
3. An adult Tuberculosis (TB) Risk Assessment within 60 days of your processing appointment
4. Your name on your original Social Security Card must match with your Driver's License or ID
5. You must have an unexpired Driver's License or Unexpired CA ID
6. LAUSD will fingerprint and conduct a government background check; which will cost $56 that will be automatically deducted from two of your checks (28x2).