Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implementation of marketing events, workshops, and other programs that will help startups through the Grid110 program
- Work with our Instagram account and plan creative ways to make the account more engaging.
- Assist in creating content for social media, execute a marketing plan and ensure the content aligns with Grid110’s goals.
- Help Community Manager with coordinating and organizing speakers for events.
What we’re looking for:
- An undergraduate student with an interest in social media marketing
- Passionate about entrepreneurship and startups
- Experience managing and growing a social media presence of a professional account is a plus
- Access to a laptop
This is a paid part-time internship opportunity and will be between 8 - 10 hours per week. The internship will run from January 2021 - April 2021. To proceed with your application, register with Bixel Exchange Intern Program and search “Grid110” to apply for the internship. All interns must meet the program requirements and will need to apply directly on the site.