Grid110 seeks a full time Operations Coordinator to support the systems, processes and tools that power our programs and our organization. The role will require someone who has experience working in a fast-paced environment and is proactive, an effective communicator, and a self-starter. Prior experience or interest in startups, project management or operations is a plus.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Program Recruitment & Applications: coordinate our program application process/timelines, company recruitment, interviews and selection processes
- Mentorship Platform: coordinate the onboarding, assessment and matching process for our network of mentors and subject matter experts.
- Internal Systems: coordinate and maintain our application process, company reporting (Airtable/Typeform) and team/community resources (Notion).
- Collaborate with the team on creative initiatives to foster high touchpoints of engagement and interaction for our community (180+ companies).
- Contribute to the on-going development, iteration and expansion of Grid110 programs and engagement of program alumni.
What we’re looking for:
- Process and systems oriented with a passion for organizational and operational efficiency (you love systems like Airtable, Notion, Zapier - or can learn them very quickly).
- Team player with strong interest in building an inclusive community that supports entrepreneurs and the LA startup community.
- Self-starter, fast learner, ability to move quickly and efficiently, comfortable within a fast-paced (and sometimes ambiguous) startup environment
- Strong organizational qualities and skills, such as collaborative teamwork, attention to detail, ability to multi-task, high degree of integrity and creative problem solving
- Comfortable working in a virtual/remote environment.
- We are driven by the following core values and we hope you are too: empathy, generosity, community and belonging.