Grid110 seeks a full time Program Coordinator to support the planning and execution of our accelerator programs. The role will require someone who has experience working in a fast-paced environment and is proactive, an effective communicator, and a self-starter. Prior experience or interest in startups, event planning or education is a plus.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the Program team in production of all Grid110 programs and logistics.
- Coordinate weekly program sessions, office hours and other program related activities.
- Contribute to the on-going development, iteration, and expansion of Grid110 programs and engagement of program alumni
- Collaborate with the team on creative initiatives to foster high touchpoints of engagement and interaction for our community (180+ companies).
- Represent Grid110 in the local community (attending/tabling at events, meeting startups, etc).
What we’re looking for:
- Team player with strong interest in building an inclusive community that supports entrepreneurs and the LA startup community.
- Self-starter, fast learner, ability to move quickly and efficiently, comfortable within a fast-paced (and sometimes ambiguous) startup environment.
- Strong organizational qualities and skills, such as collaborative teamwork, attention to detail, ability to multi-task, and creative problem solving.
- Curious, passionate, and continued pursuit for self-development and feedback.
- Empathetic and driven by a desire to help elevate others and their endeavors.
- Comfortable working in a virtual/remote environment.
- We are driven by the following core values and we hope you are too: empathy, generosity, community and belonging.