The Administrative Associate is a new full-time position designed to provide support to all aspects of the AAPI Civic Engagement Fund’s operations and programs as the organization continues to grow from a small staff of 3 employees to a larger team. The position will work closely with and provide support to the Fund’s Director and other senior staff, and will report to the Director of Grants and Administration.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support grant-making and reporting processes, including the development and distribution of RFP’s and report forms, tracking of grant and report deadlines, grant award letters and payments, and related follow up with grantee groups and the Fund’s partners at NEO Philanthropy. Assist in compiling and preparing grant dockets and reports.
- With direction and support from the Director of Grants and Administration, coordinate scheduling and logistics for Learning Program opportunities, meetings, and trainings for grantee groups. This will include managing logistics for planned in-person convenings (post-COVID) as well as tech for virtual / zoom convenings, and documentation and drafting of activity and participation reports.
- Support grantee access to relevant data and tools.
- Provide support for financial management and systems, including identifying potential vendors, tracking and processing contracts, invoices, receipts, and reimbursements.
- Maintain updated contact lists, database, files, and other systems.
- Manage e-mails and communication with grantee groups and partners.
- Maintain the Fund’s website and social media accounts, with direction from the Senior Narratives Specialist and the Fund staff team.
- Be available to support the production and/or distribution of briefings, polls, reports, and communications commissioned or generated by the Fund.
- Support evaluation processes for grantees and the Fund as a whole.
- Support regular staff team meetings and other meetings with scheduling, preparing agendas and materials, facilitating and/or notetaking.
- Manage the Fund’s organizational calendar; primary responsibility for scheduling for the Director.
- Manage office equipment, technology, and related accounts.
- Other administrative, logistics, and operations related support as needed.
- A minimum of 3 years of full-time equivalent experience in a similar administrative position.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Dropbox, Zoom, and Salesforce or other database programs a must. Skills with WordPress for basic website management an asset.
- Excellent professional communication skills. Strong writing and note-taking.
- Reliable and well-organized. Ability to handle sensitive information with confidentiality and respect.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to grow and pivot with changing needs within the organization and the field.
- Ability to communicate via phone and to work at a computer for extended periods of time.