This position will provide administrative support services to all corporate departments. Administrative Assistant/Scheduler is primarily responsible for all scheduling duties for the President & CEO and assisting with other administrative duties.
- Provide administrative support to the President & CEO and other corporate departments heads.
- Calendar management: Manage meeting-heavy calendars of the President & CEO and VP of Development to include scheduling and coordinating calls and meetings with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Schedule & RSVP to events and meetings.
- Understand meeting objectives and prioritize frequently changing business needs and key stakeholder demands.
- Provide updates to any changes in meeting participation prior to start time and determine with CEO if that changes the scope of meeting or requires rescheduling.
- Orchestrate successful meeting arrangements to include room arrangement and tech set up (conference dial-in numbers, video conference, laptop/presentation set up, printed materials etc.) and confirm all connections are in place prior to meeting start time, ensuring a Plan B exists in the event of technical glitches.
- Make travel and accommodations arrangements and prepare travel itineraries. Monitor all travel details (flight updates) and send real-time updates as necessary.
- Prepare, follow up, send reminders & track meeting confirmations with participants.
- Prepare and/or send parking directions and other details for President & CEO and/or meeting participants
- Composes and edits a variety of documents, including correspondence, memos, charts, slide presentations, and graphs consistent with the organization’s style guide
- Assist with written correspondence as needed
- Produce and/or assist with Corporate office events.
- Processing expense reports and reimbursement requests.
- Answer, screen, and transfer inbound calls.
- Assist with coordination of special events.
- Tasks and projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Administrative and/or calendar management experience required.
- Strong organizational skills, time management, verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work as a team member with minimal supervision
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment while maintaining accuracy and efficiency.
- Reliable, professional attitude, and ability to work independently without supervision.Able to work with a variety of individuals in a diverse, team-oriented environment.
- Computer Skills: Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google Apps and Internet resourcefulness.
- Intermediate social media skills using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube.
- The ideal candidate will embrace the LA’s BEST mission and have a positive attitude.