Responsible for the development and execution of strategic communication for ESSC initiatives. Partners cross-functionally and collaboratively to develop programs and projects consistent with ESSC’s strategic plan. Provides structure and process for effective and timely communication throughout the organization to ensure associates at all levels have the information they need to understand, support and align their activities to the goals and direction of ESSC.
- Designs and implements communication processes and programs that engage and inform associates.
- Ensures the vision, strategy, objectives and transformation activities are received, understood and supported through appropriate messaging and delivery channels.
- Utilizes a variety of communication channels to reach associates with diverse access and needs; partners with Service Line leaders to develop content and outreach methods that are timely and relevant.
- Provides direct support to ESSC Leadership in writing and designing announcements, presentations, key messages and board of director reports.
- Ensures company-wide initiatives are successfully communicated to associates in support of important organizational announcements, celebrations, change management, etc.
- Supervises the creation and distribution of internal associate communications regarding company strategy, performance, future direction, announcements and corporate or human resource policies.
- Monitors quality, accuracy, timeliness of content and design.
- Directly responsible for overseeing written content developers, graphic designers and media production specialists including employed staff and contract resources.
- Responsible for design and quality of the Company’s Intranet in collaboration with subject matter experts.
- Works in close partnership with Human Resources, Director of Events, and other stakeholders, by improving communication tools, increasing internal engagement initiatives and positioning ESSC as an employer of choice.
- Designs and leads the strategy for data gathering and presentation process, setting up appropriate KPIs to ensure continuous improvement in the communications function.
- Manages all relevant email templates, intranet pages, bios, etc. ensuring alignment with the communications strategic vision and updated concurrently with strategic changes.
- Seeks opportunities to continually improve the internal communication function; actively pursues best practices and strives to establish standards of excellence in the delivery of all products and services.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned or requested
Bachelor’s degree from a four-year university in journalism, communications, public relations, marketing or other related field.
10+ years of internal communications or corporate communications, and change management experience; including demonstrated ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and multi-location services environment.