Public voting in the the 2020 My LA2050 Grants Challenge has been postponed until Monday, July 13, 2020.
Check out the finalists!
Gonring Lin Spahn is a strategic consulting firm that specializes in government relations, issue advocacy, public relations and strategic philanthropy. Our clients include corporations, executives, high profile individuals, charitable foundations and non-profit organizations seeking to expand their reach, deepen their impact and make a difference in their communities.
Location: Hollywood/Los Angeles, CA
The Account Assistant is responsible for providing support and limited project management to staff on the firm’s accounts. This position helps assist in the coordination of account activities.
• Act as administrative liaison to executives and clients
• Assist with phones, compose correspondence, schedule meetings and travel
• Assist with daily tasks including database entry and filing
• Review and respond to charitable/political inquiries and requests
• Conduct research and analysis on client accounts
• Write, edit and proofread materials for client accounts
• Organize and track information across multiple accounts
• Monitor news and social media coverage
• BA/BS degree
• Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to juggle competing demands in a fast-paced work environment
• Excellent time management, organization, planning / problem-solving skills
• Superior verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work as a team player and with minimal supervision
• High level of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Knowledge of database systems Filemaker Pro and Microsoft Access preferred
• Experience working with non-profit organizations, charitable institutions, elected officials and/or the entertainment industry is a plus