Apply to the 2020 My LA2050 Grants Challenge today! Submissions are open now through March 27, 2020.
Department: Middle School Administration
Immediate Supervisor: Director of Middle School
Full Time, 10 Month Staff Position
To organize and implement systems for the operations of the Middle School: scheduling, grade reporting, standardized testing, and co-producing school-wide assemblies and events.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
• Produce student, teacher, and room schedules via cloud-based Blackbaud tools
• Facilitate and Monitor trimester grades production
• Produce & distribute biweekly, internal student attendance reports
• Produce student planner in partnership with the Assistant Director
• Assist deans with the input of student requests during add/drop periods
• Organizes and schedules MS Parent day in collaboration with MS Administration
• Weekly participation in MS Administration meeting
• Weekly campus walk with MS Director to note issues of safety and maintenance.
• Weekly multimedia communication of MS work, key events and/or compelling topics for publication on the XRDS website Students
• Assist administration in daily supervision of students during snack and lunch
• Supervise after-hour Study Hall during Winter term for athletes with late practices.
• Self-motivated with solid time management, prioritizing, organization
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Must have a positive attitude towards adolescent students, a sense of humor, and an ability to establish and maintain effective relationships
• Strong managerial skills with the ability to collaborate and partner with a number of individuals
• Ability to meet deadlines and work efficiently and effectively within a team-oriented, fast-paced work environment
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Prior work within an educational setting preferred
To be considered one must apply through our employment website at www.xrds.org/page/about/employment click on the apply link in the Middle School Operations Assistant job posting