This is a salaried position of $35,000 - $45,000 (dependent on experience) with full benefits.
Reports to: Director of Operations
Deadline for Submission: Monday, December 16, 2019
Dramatic Results, a non-profit arts education agency, is looking for a bilingual Program Coordinator to undertake a variety of administrative and program management tasks, including but not limited to the implementation of The ABC Project—a 4-year, community-oriented program, made possible through a 2018-2022 federal grant. Dramatic Results’ focus is on underserved youth, particularly in Title 1 elementary and middle schools throughout LA County. The position works closely with the Executive Director and the Programs Team.
This role supports the mission of Dramatic Results by organizing and managing activities that are critical to daily operations. We are looking for a proactive and organized team member who enjoys working with people, can successfully manage multifaceted projects, and thrives in a fast-paced working environment. This position has lots of opportunities to shape programs and contribute towards the strategic vision of the agency. Our ideal candidate is experienced in data management and program development (with a background in education or a STEM field) and is comfortable taking initiative!
Responsibilities (60% Programmatic and 40% Administrative):
● Support Program Manager in the planning and coordination of programs and activities
● Help build positive relations within the team and external Collaborators
● Organize and know where all materials in the office are located
● Keep all members of the team up-to-date with relevant project information
● Oversee the data management for programs (i.e. number of students enrolled in each classroom, parent and teacher contacts, tracking photo consent forms)
● When Tech Coordinator is not present, support technology efforts for meetings and programs (i.e. setting up speakers, projector, video conferencing, and presentations)
● Prepare necessary paperwork for programs and order materials when needed
● Work with Operations Director and Programs Team on program evaluation, which includes prepping for delivery and tracking data
● Keep up-to-date records on project information in Dropbox and Google Drive
● Support the Marketing Team’s efforts on external communications and social media
● Work with Director of Operations on volunteer outreach and management
● Assist in signing-up staff for conferences, booking accommodations and travel
● Aid Dramatic Results staff members on various tasks and projects as needed
● Minimum 2 years of relevant experience (nonprofit, art, or education) required
● Strong written and oral communication skills in English required
● High school diploma (or higher) required
● Spanish, Khmer or Vietnamese (written and oral) preferred
● Proficiency in Microsoft Office, data tracking and analysis using Excel; experience with Adobe Creative Suite a plus
● Must be a self-starter and ability to multi-task
● Team player with problem solving skills and an ability to adapt to shifting program needs
● Should have experience with school-based program coordination and developing / facilitating design thinking processes
Please send your résumé, two work references and cover letter detailing your related experience and how you can advance the mission of Dramatic Results to Ryan Nuckolls at [email protected] We would like to know how this position aligns with your professional goals and objectives.
Dramatic Results is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, age, national origin, ethnic, background, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.