Future of California Elections (FoCE), a fiscally sponsored project of Community Partners, seeks a full-time Project Coordinator from November 2019 through December 2020. The Project Coordinator is responsible for administration and program support of all the activities of FoCE, an innovative collaborative of election officials, civil rights organizations and reform advocates dedicated to an open, transparent and well-functioning system of democracy in California.
The Project Coordinator will report to the Executive Director and work collaboratively with members of the FoCE network and staff. Specific responsibilities will include:
• Communications: Maintain Websites, Develop newsletter and social media content
• Event Planning: Manage event logistics, Conduct public outreach for events
• Project Management: Maintain organized project tasks and timeline, Support project development and work products, Manage network meetings schedules
• Administrative Management: Process contracts, payments and reimbursements, Support scheduled meetings and conference calls
• Other duties as specified by the Executive Director
Qualifications, Skills and Personal Attributes
• Bachelor’s degree.
• Experience in developing and managing web content on WordPress.
• Experience in event planning.
• Strong analytical, oral and written communication skills, including proofreading and editing with a high attention to detail.
• Excellent project management skills, including the ability to create and maintain files and recording systems accurately.
• Demonstrated proficiency in computer technology including applications for project and data management and electronic calendars (Excel, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Ability to take initiative and work independently, with little supervision, and able to conduct oneself in a highly professional manner.
• A demonstrated appreciation for the diversity of California’s population.
Please send cover letter, resume and short two-page writing sample to [email protected]
Job posting at: https://www.idealist.org/en/nonprofit-job/259f914e40c5477bbc56015b054dee9c-project-coordinator-nov-2019-dec-2020-future-of-california-elections-los-angeles