Are you ready to be part of a team that is creating the greatest transportation transformation solution since the invention of the airplane?
HyperloopTT is seeking a skilled Urban Mobility Program Manager. This is your chance to be at the forefront of the next-generation transportation system.
Responsibilities and Experience
- Experience with obtaining local, state, federal funding agreements and compliance
- Have experience with complex transportation planning, implementation, funding, and analytical projects and programs of work, financial plans, schedules, and contracts with government agencies and private developers
- Evaluates the costs, benefits, and risks of alternative funding plans, programs, and projects
- Develops and evaluates transportation programs and projects
- Analyze and manage contractor/consultant contracts and budgets
- Manage the activities of a major transportation mode, project, or program
- Understand, interpret, and apply laws, rules, regulations, policies, procedures, contracts, and budgets
- Theories, principles, and practices of urban transportation project and program management, transportation and land use planning and regulations, contract, and funding
Requirements and qualifications
- Bachelor's degree - Urban or Transportation Planning, Engineering (Civil, Transportation, Structural, Industrial, Mechanical, Architecture, etc), Business, Public Administration, Political Science, Urban Design, Public Policy, Economics, or other related field
- 5 years' progressively responsible experience in transportation planning, project management, or other related area
- A successful track record of creating comprehensive feasibility reports providing detailed economic and business impact projections.
- Master's degree in a related field is desirable
- Experience implementing Transportation Demand Management (TDM) practices and principles of transportation
- Experience managing transportation planning programs and projects
- Have a passion for Hyperloop and value a unique organizational structure
- Be highly driven, supportive and committed
- Be results-oriented, quality-driven, dynamic and hands-on
- Be proactive, self-motivated, self-directed and work well with limited supervision
- Be accurate, versatile, curious, rigorous, adaptable and flexible
- Be an independent thinker but also a team worker, problem solver and continuous learner
HyperloopTT was borne through connecting people, we are the catalyst for the mobility evolution. From the beginning, we have actively united people across the globe to set in motion the future of transportation. We are turning Hyperloop into a reality and building the next-generation mobility platform. Passionate in our journey to revolutionize how we move, travel and commute; innovating at every opportunity along the way. Far from simply dreamers; we’re doers. Moving forward every day. Come join us.