Bad Robot is looking to hire an associate for its Good Robot department and the Family Foundation. Good Robot is the company’s in-house social impact arm.
- Provide high-level administrative support to Good Robot’s Executive Director (including researching volunteer activities, creating necessary materials, communicating with staff, maintaining up-to-date records) and the Family Foundation’s Executive Director (including tracking and vetting requests, stewarding grants, maintaining records).
- Contribute ideas for service opportunities and other employee engagement activities.
- Coordinate logistics for all Good Robot activities and events, generate excitement among staff, and track impact of activities.
- Support social impact campaigns, diversity & inclusion initiatives and other models of social change.
- Generate communications via social media platforms, as needed.
- Represent Bad Robot and the Foundation at select philanthropic and social impact events as requested.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Minimum two to four years of work experience in relevant philanthropic, corporate social responsibility or social enterprise position.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills. •
- Superior attention to detail; professional, articulate, helpful, enthusiastic.
- Entrepreneurial spirit that can prioritize multiple assignments.
- Team player eager to work across multiple departments.
- Curious to understand root cause behind current affairs and social trends.
- Strong command of the Microsoft Office suite and in particular Word, Excel & PowerPoint, as well as familiarity with project management tools (AirTable is a plus).
- Experience with Fluxx or similar grant management databases is preferred.
- Must be available to attend activities before, during and after regular business hours.
- Confidentiality is a must. Must use good judgment and discretion in sharing sensitive information.