Swell is an award-winning creative company out to reimagine social impact. We partner with global brands and causes to create meaningful experiences and movements that push the boundaries of what creative can do. With our clients we solve huge, audacious problems. That's our business – no apologies.
Our name is our statement of purpose. Every movement needs a groundswell of believers to catch fire and break through to create real and lasting impact.
We are seeking people who like to tame complexity, solve problems and ship product each and every day. You need to think fast, have a sense of humor and a willingness to fail.
- Support management of day-to- day operational aspects of projects, including communication of client needs to team.
- Work with staff to write and revise email, social media, SMS, and blogs to achieve project goals.
- Help maintain dashboard detailed timelines, project plans, and hours budgeted for all project deliverables and key milestones
- Support the production and delivery of client emails, blogs, newsletters and landing pages
- Social media posting across all social media platforms.
- Social community management for specific clients.
- Participate in QA process on deliverables: websites, emails, newsletters, decks, etc.
- Load content into websites Swell is building and launching
- Load content into email CRMs, Buffer, Wordpress, etc.
- Research topic areas and share with client team when needed
- Attend, document, and generate action items emerging from client and team meetings
- Ensure project documents are complete, current, and archived appropriately
- Act as general administrative support as needed for Swell and on specific projects