The 2019 My LA2050 Grants Challenge
$1 Million. 10 Winners. One Year to Shape LA.
Submit your idea by March 29, 2019
Kidspace Children's Museum is an incredible place of learning and discovery. We offer our guests hands-on experiences that are relevant, inspiring, and that involve guests in the learning process. It is a rewarding place to learn, grow, and be a part of. Our Mission at Kidspace Children’s Museum is nurturing the potential of all children through kid-driven experiences, inspiring them to become joyful, active learners.
Job Description: Kidspace is looking for a creative, passionate early childhood educator who loves to play and learn with children ages 0 – 5! In this position, you will coordinate the development and implementation of the suite of KCM Early Childhood programs. Please submit a resume and cover letter to [email protected]. In your letter, tell us about your experience working with early childhood why you want to join our team.
Requirements and Qualifications:
• 3 plus years’ experience developing and teaching early childhood programs or classes.
• Excellent organizational and communication skills, both written and oral.
• Able to perform physical work indoors and outdoors.
• Available for weekend and occasional evening work.
• Ability to work well both independently and on a team.
• Computer literacy, including the ability to use Microsoft Office suite.
• Valid California Driver License and clear driving history and ability to clear a background check
• Proficient in speaking and teaching in both Spanish and English.
• For full job description please see kidspacemuseum.org
General Information: Kidspace is an equal opportunity employer and provides competitive benefits. This is a Full Time position, with an hourly wage starting at $15.50 - $17 hour depending on experience. Please visit kidspacemuseum.org for full job description.
Submit a cover letter & resume by email (no phone calls) to [email protected]. Please reference Position Title in the subject of your email. Accepted until position is filled.