Data Analyst Administrator
Homeboy Industries provides hope, training, and support to formerly gang-involved and recently incarcerated men and women, allowing them to redirect their lives and become contributing members of our community.
We are currently seeking a temporary Development Data Administrator, to help the development team effectively process, track and acknowledge donations in the form of cash and credit cards. The position utilizes Razor's Edge database system. This is a temporary position, expected for three months.
- Proficient in Raiser’s Edge system and knowledgeable of other Blackbaud products like Everyday Hero and Research Point.
- Create and maintain custom queries, exports, reports, batch updates and batch uploads.
- Creating and distributing acknowledgement letters to donors.
- Create and generate Mailing List.
- Works closely with the Development and Marketing Department on Appeals and Events.
- Work closely with the Event Director and Marketing Department by providing donor data and assist with managing event registration.
- Generate and deliver revenue reports to the finance team and the executive team.
- Assisting the Development and Marketing team with donor data management and questions in relation to Raiser’s Edge.
- Provide queries and reports as requested by the campaign team, in order to track and analyze progress and ensure the meeting of campaign goals.
- Manage the complete campaign gifts and processing and acknowledgment process, ensuring proper recording of gifts and pledges in Raiser’s Edge and timely acknowledgments, thank you calls and notes.
- You must have 2 -3 years of demonstrated success in fundraising, database management or gif processing, prospect research or donor relations.
- Familiar with prospect research tools such as Wealth Engine and Research Point.
- 2 -3 years experience in Raiser’s Edge or other advanced donor databases
- Have an analytical mind, organizational skills and attention to detail
- Must be able to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately and with discretion
- Attention to detail, problem solving, and organizational skills