CicLAvia is seeking a detail-oriented and energetic event production assistant to join the CicLAvia team. This exciting position will work with a team to execute all aspects of event planning, production and outreach for CicLAvia’s events.
We are looking for someone with event production experience who is organized, outgoing, motivated and has a desire to learn. The ideal candidate will be comfortable wearing many different hats at once, and will be extremely detailoriented with strong communications skills, both verbal and written. In addition, this position requires someone who is a self-starter and is comfortable working in a fast-paced, and dynamic office environment.
• Assist in all components of CicLAvia’s event logistics, including: route planning and troubleshooting, community outreach and mitigation, and programming.
• 2-3 years of experience working in event production.
• 2 years of experience working in an office environment.
• Expertise in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point), and proficiency with Mac computers.
• Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator) a plus!
• Ability to work as part of a professional team.
• Planning and prioritization skills.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• High energy, self-managing, and self-starter personality.
• Adept at managing multiple tasks in a calm and professional manner.
• Commitment to the mission and work of CicLAvia.
• Strong desire to work as part of a fun, creative and entrepreneurial team in a fast-paced, and dynamic environment.
• Valid California driver’s license
This is a full-time position with benefits.
Please send resume, cover letter to [email protected], attn: Rachel Burke. Please list “Event Production Assistant” in the subject line of the email.
Application Deadline: Friday, December 14, 2018. No phone calls please!
About CicLAvia: CicLAvia is a 501c3 non-profit organization. Over the past 8 years, CicLAvia has produced 27 public, car-free street events attended by more than 1.4 million people who have explored more than 171 miles of urban streets in Los Angeles County. CicLAvia inspires people to see and experience Los Angeles and their fellow Angelenos in new ways. This builds familiarity, enthusiasm and community that can be leveraged to help guide the future of Los Angeles.
For more information, please visit www.ciclavia.org.