Beacon Economics, a fast-growing, fast-paced, economic research and consulting firm, has a marketing internship available in our Los Angeles office. We are looking for an enthusiastic intern to join our team and provide creative ideas to help achieve our firm’s marketing goals. The successful candidate will support and help execute marketing and communications functions, gaining experience in promotional outreach strategies, performing market analysis, measurement and tracking, customer service, CMR management, event coordination, and marketing material development. The successful intern will build knowledge and hands-on marketing skills, ultimately developing broad experience in the marketing space.
Skills and Qualifications
▪ B.A./B.S. or M.A./M.S. degree in marketing or communications (currently in process).
▪ Basic database knowledge; experience with Salesforce CRM highly desirable
▪ An understanding of basic marketing best practices and techniques
▪ Superior knowledge of Internet research, email; fluency with social media platforms
▪ Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
▪ Knowledge of design software (Photoshop, Illustrator) desirable
▪ Interest in marketing in the economic and economic policy arena
▪ Excellent verbal and written communication
▪ Professional drive and strong desire to learn with a passion for marketing
▪ Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines, and work as part of a team
Los Angeles, California.
Flexible. 20 hours per week desired.
Paid internship, commensurate with experience.
Beacon Economics is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage and welcome all qualified candidates to apply.
Apply via email to Danielle Tremeear, [email protected].
** Must submit resume and cover letter to be considered for position.