Title: Early Childhood Programs Specialist
Company: Kidspace Children's Museum is an incredible place of learning and discovery. We offer our guests hands-on experiences that are relevant, inspiring, and that involve guests in the learning process. It is a rewarding place to learn, grow, and be a part of.
Our Mission at Kidspace Children’s Museum is nurturing the potential of all children through kid-driven experiences, inspiring them to become joyful, active learners.
Job Description: Kidspace is looking for a creative, passionate early childhood educator who loves to play and learn with children ages 0 – 5! In this position, you will develop and train on early childhood programming and oversee the daily operations of our Early Childhood learning environments, including the Early Childhood Learning Center.
Requirements and Qualifications:
· Bachelor’s Degree (or commensurate experience) in Early Childhood education.
· Background in program development and implementation (formal or informal).
· 2 years’ of experience working with children ages 0 - 5.
· Excellent organizational skills and an eye for detail.
· Able to perform physical work, both indoors and outdoors.
· Available for weekend and occasional evening work.
· Ability to work well both independently and on a team.
· Computer literacy, including the ability to use Microsoft Office suite.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Valid California Driver License and clear driving history.
· Ability to clear a background check
General Information: Kidspace is an equal opportunity employer and provides competitive benefits. This is a Full Time position, with an hourly wage starting at $15.00 an hour. Please visit kidspacemuseum.org for full job description.
How to Apply: Submit a cover letter & resume by email (no phone calls) to [email protected]. Please reference Position Title in the subject of your email. Accepted until position is filled.