IT Help Desk Technician
- 18 days ago
- Employment type
- Full Time
- Beverly Hills
- Closing date
About this organization
TreePeople is an environmental nonprofit organization that mobilizes individuals, families, communities, philanthropists, and public agencies to work together to create green, resilient communities by providing education on the benefits of planting trees, capturing the rainwater, greening schools, and providing fun environmental educational activities. TreePeople unites with communities to grow a greener, shadier and more water-secure region at homes, neighborhoods, schools and in the local mountains.
About this job
We are seeking an IT Help Desk Technician to join our team. This role provides maintenance and support of the company computer environment by analyzing requirements, resolving problems, installing hardware and software solutions, and generally supporting end users with regards to information technology. Must be able to work in a fast-paced, high work volume, Microsoft and Apple(IOS) technology-based environment. Must be self-sufficient in prioritizing their own work and can multitask on a daily basis. Will support connectivity, printing, approved applications, and hardware, etc. via phone, email, in person (walk ups), and using remote tools. Will work 1st level tickets, and 2nd level tickets, and work or triage 3rd level tickets when appropriate. This person will also be a resource on projects when necessary.
Roles & responsibilities
• Respond to help desk requests via ticketing system, walkups, etc.
• Instructs users on how to use equipment and software as needed.
• Document incidents and their resolutions in helpdesk ticketing system.
• Resolve issues or complete requests based on priority.
• Create standard configurations for PCs and laptops.
• Manage PC, laptop, and printer, deployment and setups using predefined configurations.
• Work and/or escalate level 2 and level 3 incidents –network, server, and security—to manager.
• Assists with documentation of processes and systems as requested by Management.
• Provide weekend on call support as needed.
• Other duties as assigned.
• 2-5 years’ Helpdesk/Service Desk experience with an understanding of first call resolutions, escalations, and service level agreements.
• Experience with any ticket management system.
• Experience in remote support using Jamf, TeamViewer or splashtop preferred.
• Some familiarity with Windows server operating systems.
• Knowledge and understanding of Active Directory and Salesforce is a plus.
• Technical proficiency with Microsoft and IOS operating systems and Google Suite and Office 365.
• Ability to learn new software and hardware, team-oriented, hands-on, and results-driven.
• Receptive to department changes and a fast learner.
• Excellent communication and writing skills.
JOIN THE TREEPEOPLE TEAM, APPLY AT: