- 1 month ago
- Employment type
- Los Angeles
- Closing date
About this organization
Founded in June 2002, Partners In Diversity, Inc. is a 100% women owned and operated enterprise. We are a full service recruiting and staffing firm providing a complete range of front and back office employment solutions.
Our scope includes Administrative/Clerical, Financial, Information Technology and Professional Personnel. Our client base consists of a variety of industries including federal, county, state and local agencies; non-profit and commercial companies. From 2015-2021 the Los Angeles Business Journal named Partners In Diversity, Inc. one of the Top 100 Women-Owned Businesses.
About this job
As a Minute Taker, you will play a role in documenting and summarizing discussions, decisions, and actions taken during various meetings for the Neighborhood Council. Your ability to capture the essence of these proceedings accurately and in a timely manner is essential in ensuring effective communication and follow-up.
Roles & responsibilities
• Attend meetings and conferences as required.
• Record and transcribe verbatim minutes during meetings.
• Summarize discussions, decisions, and action items concisely and accurately.
• Provide meeting participants with draft minutes for review and correction, if needed.
• Distribute final approved minutes in a timely manner.
• Maintain an organized and accessible record of meeting minutes.
• Ensure compliance with all relevant regulations, policies, and procedures.
• Collaborate with the meeting organizer to create and distribute meeting agendas.
• Assist with follow-up actions as necessary.
• Maintain confidentiality and discretion when handling sensitive information.
• Proven experience in minute-taking or related administrative roles.
• Exceptional listening and note-taking skills.
• Strong command of grammar and writing, with an emphasis on accuracy.
• Proficiency in using digital recording devices and software for transcription.
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
• Ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
• High level of professionalism, discretion, and ethical conduct.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.