- 20 days ago
- Employment type
- Los Angeles
- Closing date
About this organization
Civicas is a 501C3 organization engaging women leaders, across sectors in Los Angeles and beyond, to align missions and resources for more impact. This can help advance solutions to complex civic challenges through strategic connections with transparent access.
About this job
Seeking an enthusiastic, entrepreneurial, detail-oriented and flexible Program Director to help develop documentary salons, build a civic resource registry, curate partnerships, and engage members.
Position Title: Program Director
Reports to: Cynthia Hirschhorn, founder
Location: Remote and/or occasionally on-site in Private Office
Commitment: Part-time, 5-10+ hours per week, with potential to grow into full-time, executive role
Starting salary: $25 hour
Starting: May, 2023
Roles & responsibilities
Part-time Program Director, bringing skills and initiative to administer and grow Civicas programming and membership. Hours flex by week between 5-15, depending on organization’s needs and your availability.
• Develop Documentary Salon Series with Amazon and other studios; Civicas members
• Research and update civic resources for website, and outreach with potential partner organizations
• Maintain and update website (civicas.net) and social media platforms by posting news, events, resources • Initiate and follow up correspondence with existing network and outreach for new members
• Manage membership information across the organization’s database platforms
• Help curate the monthly Civicas Review e-newsletter
• Track finances for accounting
• Draft invitations to Civicas events
• Help organize board meetings
• Draft presentation materials including decks, short videos
• Organizational and time management skills
• Flexible, positive, entrepreneurial attitude
• Ability to handle multiple projects at various stages of development
• Communicate in a professional manner, in writing and verbally
• Facility with database management, graphic design, spreadsheets
• Familiarity with Apple software, Squarespace, Airtable, MailChimp, Keynote, Google Suite, Adobe is helpful
Please email Civicas4la@gmail.com with your resume and short statement of why you're interested in this position.