Assistant Vice President of Chrysalis Enterprises
- 1 month ago
- Employment type
- Los Angeles
- Closing date
About this organization
Our Mission: Chrysalis serves people navigating barriers to the workforce by offering a job-readiness program, individualized supportive services, and paid transitional employment. We empower our clients on their pathway to stability, security, and fulfillment in their work and lives.
About this job
The Assistant Vice President, Chrysalis Enterprises (AVP) leads a growing staff across multiple Chrysalis Roads sites. The AVP will work closely with the VP, Chrysalis Enterprises to maintain a consistently high standard of program delivery and outstanding staff and customer experiences. The AVP will oversee 3 direct reports: the Director of Operations, Roads, Regional Director, IE and a Project Manager.
Roles & responsibilities
Department Leadership & Strategic Initiatives
- Provide effective internal leadership of programs and staff and drive best-in-industry customer service levels across all customer accounts.
- Align staff and resources to efficiently and effectively achieve financial and programmatic objectives.
- Oversee budget development and meet or exceed annual financial targets for Roads.
- Develop new business opportunities, respond to Requests for Proposal, and secure new customer accounts.
- Work closely with external partners and customers to ensure contractual obligations are fulfilled, clients are receiving a quality experience, and there are shared/agreed upon goals and outcomes in place
Work collaboratively with other departments, including:
- Senior Staff and other AVPs to set strategy and represent Chrysalis Enterprises internally
- Client Services to ensure program delivery to the clients is consistent and seamless between the two departments.
- Finance on billing, customer service and accounts receivable.
- HR on compliance and improving related processes.
- Maintain a culture of engagement, innovation, support, transparency, and accountability amongst staff.
- Assist VP, CE to lead CE Director cohort in meetings, projects and department-wide initiatives.
- Represent Chrysalis externally to customers, funders, partners, and other stakeholders.
- Play a leadership role in organization-wide efforts.
- Promote culture of collaboration and initiative supporting a positive work experience for all employees.
- Identify opportunities to improve department and agency-wide goals and implement strategies to propel the agency forward.
- Represent Chrysalis Enterprises to the Board of Directors as well as the Program Committee of the Board.
- Interest in, experience working with, and sensitivity toward the Chrysalis client population, including the re-entry community.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in business leadership.
- Employment Social Enterprise leadership experience a plus.
- Excellent teamwork and leadership skills, including the ability to coach/mentor staff and clients.
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills, including the ability to use tact and diplomacy in all interactions and to appropriately represent Chrysalis to external audiences.
- Ability and willingness to work occasional evenings and weekends.
- Facility for data and statistics, including comfort with spreadsheets and database programs.
- High level of proficiency in software applications including Salesforce, Microsoft Office Suite, Internet, and Google programs required.
- Reliable transportation to attend meetings and external events (reimbursable expenses)
- Excellent written, verbal communication, organization, and time management skills.
- Ability to solve challenging operational problems and make timely decisions, often under pressure with tight and competing deadlines.
- Thrive in high-paced environment.
This link https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/web.php/jobs/ViewJobDetails?job=47327&clientkey=CD984CD9C229845FAA8738BDDE4C3C73