Our life-changing work is made possible through our incredible grassroots movement of supporters all around the world. You will create and implement strategies to grow and mature our base of incredible one-time and monthly donors, peer-to-peer teams, and individual fundraisers. You will also collaborate closely with our Media Team and our Marketing and Communications Coordinator to create effective campaigns and solicitation pieces throughout the year.
- Work closely with the Director of Development to create and implement development strategies:
- Peer-to-Peer: Build and implement strategies to acquire and retain Rescue Teams and individual fundraisers.
- One-Time/General Donors: Develop and manage strategies behind acquiring new online donors and retaining current donors; write content, manage campaigns, create appropriate reports, and utilize various tools such as email, video and social media.
- Recurring donor program: Acquire new donors and upgrade current recurring donors through outreach, campaigns and cultivation.
- Take lead on creating and managing fundraising campaigns (World Refugee Day, Holiday Campaign, and Giving Tuesday).
- Work with the Marketing and Communications Coordinator and the Media Team to produce solicitation pieces (Videos, e-mails, and social media posts).
- Work closely with the donor relations/engagement team to make sure solicitation and engagement strategies are aligned and fit the overall development strategy.
- Pull detailed reports to analyze fundraising trends, create strategies, and track progress.
- Generate and share financial status reports that include opportunities and solutions to immediate and potential problems.
- Excellent project management skills and experience
- Strong written and communication skills
- Experience utilizing data to develop strategies
- An organized and detail-oriented person.
- A goal-oriented individual who will take initiative and demonstrate leadership
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional team player
- Driven by an understanding of the importance of fundraising and the grassroots movement to LiNK’s work
- Commitment and passion for the North Korean issue
Experience & Education
- 1-2 years annual giving experience
- Experience in online giving and peer-to-peer fundraising
- Demonstrated track record of meeting/ exceeding financial goals
Start date: Immediate
Location: LiNK HQ in Long Beach, CA
Employment type: Full-time
Benefits: Health insurance and unlimited vacation policy