The Giving Logistics Coordinator will support TOMS Giving to ensure efficient and timely Shoe Giving logistics and shipping to our more than 65 Giving Partners. This role will assist in the giving shoes program through order processing, shipment and logistics management, financial management of the entire Last Mile Contribution process, yearly partner reporting, and additional special projects.
Order Processing & Management:
- Ensure timely order submissions through repeated email communication with Giving Partners and in close coordination with Global Giving Partnership Leads and the Giving and Logistics Analyst
- Maintain data accuracy on all orders through working with Giving Partners to complete needed fields in correct formats
- Input finalized orders into SAP for processing directly with factories
- Maintain orders in Giving Partner Account files in a timely manner.
- Support Giving Partnership Leads in implementing monthly and annual order forecasting
Financial Tracking & Management:
- Manage the end to end Last-Mile Contribution (LMC) process for all Shoe Giving Partners; ensure timely collection of invoices, creation of check requests and confirmations of receipt with Giving Partners
- Maintain LMC information in Giving Forecaster Tool
- Input and update Giving Partner Vendor Information in Coupa
- Problem solve and coordinate between Finance, Giving Partners and Global Giving Partnership Leads on a case by case basis when LMC payments encounter difficulties
- Plan LMC payments against any special circumstances, such as offsetting demurrage, LMC per pair exceptions, and alternate payment schedules in close coordination with the Giving and Logistics Analyst.
- Prepare monthly cash flow report for the Chief Giving Officer and Finance that includes anticipated payment amount and date by Giving Partner
- Support payments to Grant-based Giving Partners under the direction of the Global Giving Partnerships Manager on a special project basis
Order Shipment & Logistics:
- Create and confirm shipping instructions with Giving Partners
- Prepare and physically mail Letters of Donation and Pro-forma documents for each order to Giving Partners worldwide, making sure these are also tracked in SAP
- Approve the CO and BL, commercial invoice, packing list and any other shipping documents on country-by-country basis, in all languages necessary.
- Manage relationship with freight forwarders, third-party transportation companies and factories all revolving around giving shoe orders.
- Manage entire transportation flow of shoe orders from order processing to final delivery at door
- Develop, execute, and manage Giving Reporting (process, paperwork, tracking) and deliver improvements to overall reporting strategy, platform, and underutilized areas of data management and analysis, in partnership with various departments of the business as necessary.
- Present reporting deliverables and provide analysis and recommendations for go-forward Giving strategy.
- This is a seasonal aspect of the job and will not be a required daily function throughout the year. Only between February-May for preparation, sending and analyzing information.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Strong organizational ability, comfortable with multi-tasking, and flexible in an ever-changing and fast-paced environment
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word), emphasis on Excel
- Excellent communication and collaboration – both written and verbal
- Willingness to learn and grow; can-do attitude
- Emotional maturity and ability to relay information with tact and diplomacy
- Ability to work effectively under time constraints and problem solve for multiple issues at once
Education and Experience
- 1-2 years working in a corporate environment
- Bachelor’s degree
- Database/CRM knowledge and experience
- 3+ years International transportation background, ideally working with NGO’s
EEO Statement: TOMS is an equal opportunity employer and will consider applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the ordinance.