Baby2Baby is actively searching for a mission-driven, detail-oriented Executive Assistant to join the team. This is a full-time position responsible for managing the daily routines of the Co-Presidents, coordinating aspects of executive oversight, and other ad hoc projects.
Baby2Baby provides low-income children, ages 0-12 years, with diapers, clothing and all the basic necessities that every child deserves. By distributing new and gently used items to non-profit partner organizations including homeless and domestic violence shelters, Head Start programs and other social service agencies, Baby2Baby will serve over 180,000 children in Los Angeles this year.
- Managing Co-Presidents’ calendar, including scheduling all internal and external meetings and calls
- Organize daily work flow for Co-Presidents and assist with prioritization
- Assist Co-Presidents with maintaining communications
- Proactively prepare materials for meetings/conferences/presentations
- Execute day-to- day administrative tasks
Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree
- Candidates must have at least 1-3 years of Executive Assistant experience
- Experience working with high profile individuals a plus
- Non-profit experience a plus
- Commitment to Baby2Baby's mission
- Strong communicator, decision maker and strategic thinker
- Ability to work in a fast paced work environment that requires strong multitasking skills, excellent time management, and self-starter mentality
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail and follow up, and able to work in a team environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and results-oriented
- Ability to work under pressure, communicate effectively, and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral)
- Exceptional client and customer service
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and WordPress. Adobe Suite experience preferred.
- Database savvy, knowledge of DonorPerfect is a plus