WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We seek a senior-level professional, with agency and/or consulting experience, who is passionate about making lasting social change. The primary function of this position is to manage the agency’s Client Services team, ensuring that all accounts receive exceptional client service delivery by following the Propper Daley process model. In this role, you will have the opportunity to think creatively, boldly, and practically about how to tackle some of the biggest social issues of today. Key methods through which you will do this include:
Managing Client Service Teams and Processes
- Coach, mentor and manage all account leads (across individual, brand and non-profit clients) and their support teams to ensure superior project management for client strategy development and implementation.
- Work with the Director of Client Operations to ensure effective development, implementation and ongoing refinement of Propper Daley processes across all offices. Ensure that Client Services team, and particularly account leads, are following agency process and using agency templates & tools.
- Ensure that Client Services teams are working seamlessly and efficiently with all “central office” functions including marketing, entertainment industry relations, digital strategy, research, etc.
- Remain up-to-date on the most effective trends and practices in client service delivery, including project management tools, and translate learnings to the organization.
- Oversee ongoing professional development and growth opportunities for Client Services team members.
- Create an inspiring and balanced work environment for Client Services team.
Providing Strategic Oversight Across All Clients
- Work with the co-heads of our Social Impact practice, the Vice-President of Strategy and Research and all account leads to ensure client strategies are clear and effectively delivering desired results.
- Work with Director of Client Operations to ensure that deliverables, timelines and work plans are developed and met for every client; ensure that project timelines are continually updated and maintained.
- Serve as a resource and coach for account leads as they design and implement client strategies and/or respond to unanticipated challenges or opportunities that may arise on a regular basis.
- Ensure that all clients are being communicated with on a regular basis, both reactively and proactively, in a clear, effective and efficient manner.
- Oversee a seamless and effective on-boarding process for all new clients.
Serving as Most Senior Point-of-Contact for Clients on a Daily Basis
- Interface with Agency clients, as needed, to provide superior experience and service.
- Serve as a senior executive in critical meetings with clients and/or their agents.
- Troubleshoot any issues that may arise with clients and/or their service delivery.
MORE ABOUT US
A social impact agency based in Hollywood, Propper Daley helps our clients leverage their unique assets to create positive change in the world. We work with influencers, brands and causes, providing both strategic and creative solutions to move the needle on the issues they care most about. Our approach, rooted in behavioral science, moves beyond foundational "awareness raising" to those strategies and ideas that shift the attitudes and perceptions that lead to behavior change.
We believe deeply in working as teams. More often than not, social change requires collaborative creativity, disruption and complex problem solving. We hope to serve our clients as thought-partners, strategists, advisers, tacticians and all-around utility players as they move their important work forward. Each member of the Propper Daley team brings a diverse set of relevant expertise that uniquely positions us to get things done. This includes proven experience in coalition-driven social change, leadership of high-stakes political campaigns, experience building a shared policy agenda in arenas with fractured opinion, convening powerful learning communities to drive coordinated action, and supporting the growth and evolution of individual change agents.
Some of our clients include:
- John Legend and #FREEAMERICA
- The Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation
- The Call of Duty Endowment
- US Chamber of Commerce Foundation
- Bradley Charles Cooper Foundation
- The Paramount Network
MORE ABOUT YOU
- SEASONED PROJECT MANAGER: You have 5-7 years of experience managing complex projects and priorities at the same time. And, to the outside world, you make it look easy!
- CAMPAIGN ORIENTED: You work best in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced culture and remain calm and level-headed when required to change course and/or re-prioritize.
- PROCESS OBSESSED: You believe that process and structure helps you do your job more efficiently and effectively and you are passionate about developing and sharing new techniques to streamline our work.
- A FIXER: You love solving problems and view it as an actual talent that is developed, honed and displayed with ever-increasing proficiency and grace.
- A CONDUCTOR: You have the ability to identify your teams assets and workstyles and can assemble and leverage them to create the perfect orchestra.
- BIG (YET PRAGMATIC) THINKER: You think outside-the-box and dream big, and you channel that creativity through a realistic, executable plan to get things done.
- TRUSTED ADVISOR AND COMMUNICATOR: You have the ability to share information and advice with clients, colleagues and partners in a way that is clear, useful and inspires deep confidence.
- MASTER PLANNER: “Every battle is won or lost before it is fought.” You thrive in the minutiae and, because of your careful planning and ability to see multiple steps ahead, you are always prepared.
- PASSIONATE AND KIND: You are passionate about changing lives and changing the world. And, you realize that the only way to accomplish this is through teamwork, kindness, empathy and taking care of yourself and your colleagues.
Position reports to: Co-Heads, Social Impact Practice
WHAT YOU WILL GET
- You will wake up everyday knowing that you are helping to address some of the most important, intractable challenges facing our communities and the world.
- Organizationally, you will help build out and grow Propper Daley’s recently formed Client Services department, positively impacting all systems and processes within Propper Daley.
- You will be part of a diverse team of brilliant, kind, creative thinkers and doers who love to learn, grow, and have fun while doing it.
- You will further develop your ability to thrive in a small, fast-paced environment