WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We seek a creative, resourceful and positive individual who is excited to leverage the power of culture and entertainment to make lasting change in the world. The primary function of this position is to support our Marketing and Communications team in delivering for the agency’s individual, cause, and brand clients. Key methods through which you will do this include:
- Participate in marketing strategy ideation for client campaigns
- Create in-depth strategy proposals (including memos and presentation decks)
- Compose creative briefs, outlining strategy, goals, and distribution for campaigns and content
- Cultivate research, draft, and review strategic communication materials (e.g. campaign messaging, editorial)
- Support the creation of creative content (e.g. short videos), including management of vendor production teams from pre-production through delivery
- Manage content delivery calendars
Media Outreach & Press Relations
- Identify media opportunities and potential partnerships
- Compile and organize outreach lists for content distribution and/or media coverage; conduct outreach and manage lists
- Cultivate and manage relationships with media outlets (e.g. editors, writers)
MORE ABOUT US
A social impact agency based in Hollywood, Propper Daley helps our clients leverage their unique assets to create positive change in the world. We work with influencers, brands and causes, providing both strategic and creative solutions to move the needle on the issues they care most about. Our approach, rooted in behavioral science, moves beyond foundational "awareness raising" to those strategies and ideas that shift the attitudes and perceptions that lead to behavior change.
We believe deeply in working as teams. More often than not, social change requires collaborative creativity, disruption and complex problem solving. We hope to serve our clients as thought-partners, strategists, advisers, tacticians and all-around utility players as they move their important work forward. Each member of the Propper Daley team brings a diverse set of relevant expertise that uniquely positions us to get things done. This includes proven experience in coalition-driven social change, leadership of high-stakes political campaigns, experience building a shared policy agenda in arenas with fractured opinion, convening powerful learning communities to drive coordinated action, and supporting the growth and evolution of individual change agents.
Some of our clients include:
- John Legend and #FREEAMERICA
- The Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation
- The Call of Duty Endowment
- US Chamber of Commerce Foundation
- Bradley Charles Cooper Foundation
- The Paramount Network
MORE ABOUT YOU
- ENTHUSIASTIC COMMS PROFESSIONAL: You have 1-3 years of work experience, including the management of multiple projects. You have excellent time-management, organizational skills, and zeal for messaging and all things creative.
- GREAT COMMUNICATOR: You have outstanding verbal and written communications skills.
- CAMPAIGN ORIENTED: You work best in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced culture and remain calm and level-headed when required to change course and/or re-prioritize.
- PROCESS OBSESSED: You believe that process and structure helps you do your job more efficiently and effectively and you are passionate about developing and sharing new techniques to streamline our work. You are detail-oriented and efficient.
- A FIXER: You love solving problems and view it as an actual talent that is developed, honed and displayed with ever-increasing proficiency and grace.
- MASTER PLANNER: “Every battle is won or lost before it is fought.” You thrive in the minutiae and, because of your careful planning and ability to see multiple steps ahead, you are always prepared.
- PASSIONATE AND KIND: You are passionate about changing lives and changing the world. And, you realize that the only way to accomplish this is through teamwork, kindness, empathy and taking care of yourself and your colleagues.
Position reports to: Director, Marketing & Communications
WHAT YOU WILL GET
- You will wake up everyday knowing that you are helping to address some of the most important, intractable challenges facing our communities and the world.
- You will be part of a diverse team of brilliant, kind, creative thinkers and doers who love to learn, grow, and have fun while doing it.
- You will further develop your ability to thrive in a small, fast-paced environment.