The Bookkeeper – Accounts Payable is in charge of ensuring that the Organization’s bills are processed in an accurate, timely manner and in compliance with the Organization’s accounting policies and procedures.
Essential Position Responsibilities
- Process high volume of vendor invoices including: coding, appropriate cost allocation, posting invoices and weekly check run.
- Process other expenses including: utility bills, insurance bills, mortgage payments, etc.
- Maintain accurate vendor ledgers and ensure vendor compliance with insurance requirements
- Process year end 1099’s
- Create and maintain accurate cost allocation schedules as needed
- Assist with preparation of year-end audit schedules and working with auditors
- Assist with various other accounting functions
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2 years or more verifiable job experience
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Good verbal and written skills
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Self-motivated, accurate and highly productive
- Reliable and able to work independently
- College education/degree
- Yardi Voyager/ Yardi Payscan experience a plus
- Multi-family real estate accounts payable experience preferred
- Benefits and Compensation
- We work a 9/80 schedule, with every other Friday off. Salary will be based on experience. Benefits include medical, dental and life insurance, as well as paid holidays, sick and 4 weeks' vacation.
- All new hires must successfully pass a criminal background check and DMV Pull-Notice verification.
CCSM is an Equal Opportunity Employer